Joining the Blue Knights
We in the Charlottesville area Blue Knights chapter extend a hearty invitation for you to join us as a member and enjoy great times with fellow law enforcement professionals who enjoy riding bikes.
Here's how it works:
1. Review the Blue Knights membership qualifications on the International club website here
2. If you qualify for BK membership and are ready to apply, download and complete the application form available on the webpage in step #1 above.
3. Mail your completed form along with your check for $40 to Charlottesville Blue Knights, PO Box 601, Keswick, VA 22947.
4. At our next monthly chapter meeting (normally the 4th Tuesday), your application will be voted on.
5. After being voted in by the chapter, your application will be forwarded to International for final approval.
6. We will contact you when your application has received final approval.
If you have any questions about this process, please let us know using our website's contact form. If you'll include a phone number, we'll be happy to call you. Also, you can download a brochure about our chapter here.
Before or after submitting an application, you're most welcome to visit any of our scheduled events, listed here.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Blue Knights International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club!
President, Blue Knights Virginia Chapter XX